Terms & Conditions
Payment Policy & Secure Payments
Promotoner.com accepts a wide variety of highly secured payment methods, aimed at serving an even wider audience of customers in the European Union.
Our main secure payment portal partner is Stripe. Next to Stripe we have also partnered with Paypal, which means we can accept all of the below payment methods:
Major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard
Apple Pay, Google Pay and Microsoft Pay on supported devices.
European Debit Cards and local payment methods:
Austria - EPS & Sofort
Belgium - Bancontact & Sofort
Germany - Giropay & Sofort
Netherlands - iDEAL & Sofort
Poland - Przelewy24
Portugal - Multibanco
Spain - Sofort
Pan-Europe - SEPA Direct Debit
Pan-Europe - Paypal
- Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or on any public holiday, will be scheduled to be picked, packed and shipped to you on the next business day.
- 99% of the orders placed and paid before the 12:00 noon CET cutoff time, will still ship the same day from our EU warehouse.
- Our preferred shipping partner throughout Europe is GLS Express, but local exceptions might occur due to 3rd party operational choices.
- You will be provided with a Track & Trace number for your individual shipment, regardless of your selected shipping method. As soon as your order has been processed in our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
- Depending on where you live most shipments get delivered as shown in the table below, but please keep in mind that remote areas within these regions might see longer delivery times, adding up to 3 business days to your shipment.
- We do not ship to regions marked as Special Zones in the table below for various reasons: Outside of customs union, high shipping rates, long delivery times. If you live in such a Special Zone, please contact our sales department directly, you might still be able to get specific items, buy through our premium service or get volume quantities.
* Shipping Cost - all prices are ex any applicable vat and may vary over time.
* Running Time - Typical time needed for parcels to arrive at the shipping address destination, handling time included.
* Handling Time - Time needed to process an order from the moment the order payment clears until the moment the shipment leaves our logistics centre.